Li Katarina Dafna
Li Katarina Dafna finished her primary music school as the best student in her generation in Subotica, Serbia with professor Emoke Soti S. Afterwards she went to the music high school for talents in Novi Sad where she finished 2 grades with Prof. Olga Borzenko. In 2016 she was invited to study piano with Professor Till Alexander Körber in the “Anton Bruckner Privatuniversität”. in 2017 she started studying music pedagogy with the main emphasis on music pedagogy for people with special needs.
she played in the following national and international competitions:
– Iternational Chopin Piano competition III and IV
– „Citta di Gorizia Internatioal Piano competition“ II
– International Piano competition „Vila de Xabia“ II
– “International competition for young pianists Šabac”, II and III
– National competition III
– national competition for four hands I
– „musical moments“ Bačka Topola I
She played in masterclasses with the following Profesors:
She also played in many national and international music festivals.
Since the age of 12 she plays in solo and group concerts in Serbia and around the world.
Her repertoire are pieces from Barock to new music (21. century).
Up until 2018 she was teaching piano in “Klavierhaus Fuchs”.
Since 2019 she is teaching piano in “Reiman Akademie.
Languages: english, serbian, hebrew and german